Heilooo ;D D
Dette blir mitt første innlegg å eg vil starta det med et dikt eg he skreve til min Darling <3
My Blessed Feelings for you ♥
My Love for you is so strong ♥
You're the only one in my heart ♥
I feel so blessed when I'm in your arms ♥
I'm so glad we had the courage to start ♥
We have our ups ♥
And we have our downs ♥
But what matters in the end ♥
Is what's in our hearts ♥
Let's stop thinking ♥
Let's only do ♥
The feeling we hold ♥
Let's act them out ♥
So everyone can see ♥
What you feel for me ♥
And what I feel for you ♥
Our courage was amazing ♥
That line we once crossed ♥
It was the most incredible ♥
The most terrifying of them all ♥
Our lips made contact ♥
I didn't wanna separate. ♥
I realized my "mistake" ♥
You said it didn't matter ♥
You were in, 100 % and all ♥
My heart grew a size ♥
My feelings overflew ♥
And I took you in ♥
In with all that came with you ♥
The good and the bad ♥
Are all connected ♥
The happy and the sad ♥
Are all that we make it ♥
And so I write to you ♥
To tell you how you make me feel ♥
The feelings that can never be tamed ♥
The feelings for you ♥
The feelings that grew ♥
And still do ♥
My heart is only for you ♥
Today!
Idag er det Morsdag, og ettersom jeg er blakk, lever på et stipend på 900 i måneden, så betyr dte at jeg selvfølgelig ikke har noen gave til mamma... som betyr jeg tar i verk mine fantastiske baker evner og baker kanel i svingen til henne! she'll love that :3

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar